top of page

Aspinall House, Scots College - Bellevue Hill

Built as a home, St Killian's, for Judge Joshua Frey Josephson in 1883, the house included a staircase and marble hall tiles that were transferred from his demolished 'Enmore House'.

It was converted to a boarding school house when Scots College moved to Bellevue Hill in 1895. The house was renamed after the Rev. Arthur Aspinall the first Principal of Scots.

​

Opening Times:  Please check the College website for open days.

​

Websitewww.tsc.nsw.edu.au

 

WHAT

Victorian Italianate

WHERE

Bellevue Hill, NSW

WHEN

1883

Contact Us

Historic Houses Association of Australia Limited
1A Carthona Avenue, Darling Point,

NSW, 2027 
enquiries@hha.net.au     02 9252 5554

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon
  • White Instagram Icon

Join our mailing list

ABN: 40 282 275 317

© 2020 by Historic Houses Association of Australia Ltd

acnc-logo-768x767.png

The Historic Houses Association of Australia is an independent registered charity.

We rely on income from membership fees, donations, and revenue raised from our ticket sales.

bottom of page